Hi there! I’m Keiko.
That’s [KAY’-koh] as in rhymes with the watch, Seiko.
The Fast Five
- Keiko is a digital storyteller: she crafts brand stories by weaving words, visual design, and messaging strategy into a compelling narrative that ignites conversation and inspires action.
- As a dynamic, rallying women’s health advocate with a passion for women’s issues, including fertility, pregnancy, reproductive rights, feminism, and parenting, she has cultivated a massive digital following to spread the gospel of health empowerment through the strategic use of social media.
- An award-winning writer and blogger, Keiko has worked with television, print, web, and radio media to raise awareness for the infertility patient community and other health causes she champions.
- As a brand consultant, Keiko is a force to be reckoned with when she wields her pen (or keyboard). Keiko has a remarkable knack for being a fixer – a Winston Wolf of sorts for your creative problems. With a sharp eye for clean, minimalist design, she makes brands look as good they sound.
- She lives in the greater Boston area with her husband, son, and two cuddly cats.
Areas of Expertise
Infertility, Women’s Health, Parenting & Family, Pregnancy, Feminism & Women’s Issues, Technology, Geek & Pop Culture, Graphic & Web Design, Entertainment & Lifestyle, Jewish Living, Non-Profits, Small Businesses, Bloggers, Writers, Branding
What’s In My Digital Toolbox
Adobe Photoshop & InDesign, Genesis Framework & StudioPress Premium WordPress Themes, Google Analytics & StatCounter, HootSuite Pro, Google Drive, Slack, Wrike